The Montreal Group (TMG) recently held its Annual General Assembly.
Here are some highlights of the event:
In a bittersweet moment, we wished a warm farewell to Pascal Lagarde, who devoted 6 years of his professional journey to serving as Chairman of TMG. His passion, wit and leadership were crucial to the growth of the association. Thank you very much Pascal.
Following the establishment of a new leadership formula, The Montreal Group appointed two Co-Chairs to its Board of Directors: Isabelle Bébéar from Bpifrance and Jean-Pierre Di Bartolomeo from SOWALFIN (Belgium)
The Group officially welcomed back one of its founding members: Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI).
External guests from renowned organizations met with the Board to present current and future avenues of collaboration with this Global forum. Thank you for sharing this time with us Lamia Kamal-Chaoui, Miriam Koreen, Adama Mariko and Dave McKenzie.
Consultants from GYConsulting presented the Sustainability self-assessment development tool created for The Montreal Group. Thanks to Gabriel Youssef and Vasantha Narasimhan.
A special thank you to all our board members for connecting despite time differences. See you all next year!
- Mr. Pascal Lagarde, official representative for Bpifrance (France)
- Mr. Gabriel Ervihla, official representative for BNDES (Brazil)
- Mr. Jérôme Nycz, official representative for BDC (Canada)
- Mr. Hicham Zanati Serghini, official representative for Tamwilcom (Morocco)
- Mr. Juuso Heinilä, official representative for Finnvera (Finland)
- Mr. Ivan Cornejo, official representative for NAFIN (Mexico)
- Mr. Anthony Okpanachi, official representative for DBN (Nigeria)
- Mr. Jean-Pierre Di Bartolomeo,official representative for SOWALFIN (Belgium)
- Mr. Abdulaziz Al Zaid, in representation of SIDF (Saudi Arabia)